Upcoming Events at the Idea Garden
- The Scholars Book Fair: Friday, September 13th - 11:00am
- Craig Stewart Meeting: Wednesday, September 18th - 9:00am
- 4th Annual IU Innovation and Commercialization Conference: Wednesday, September 18th - 4:20pm
- CIGT Open House: Thursday, September 19th - 11:00am
- Brainstorming Session: Thursday, September 19th - 2:00pm
- Experimental Games Event: Friday, September 20th - 5:00pm
- Developer Feedback Session: Tuesday, September 24th - 1:00pm
- Portfolio Review Session: Thursday, September 26th - 1:00pm
- Women in Technology Tour: Friday, September 27th - 6:00pm
- IU Ventures Venture Training: Friday, October 4th - 10:00am
- Dean’s Industrial Advisory Council: Thursday, October 17th - 1:00pm
- IU Ventures Venture Training: Friday, October 25th - 12:00pm
- Pendleton Elementary School Tour: Wednesday & Thursday, December 11th & 12th
- Board of Advisors Meeting: Thursday, January 16th - 11:00am
About the Idea Garden
The Idea Garden is a place for students to be creative, to explore, to collaborate.
It's a Thinker Space, fully equipped to give students an organic experience with emerging technologies.
It's where you connect with the community, learn from local tech leaders, and gain exposure to innovative ideas.
The Idea Garden serves as fertile ground for student vision, cultivates thought and provides for growth, and produces entrepreneurial thinkers.
Want to learn how to 3D print?
Our staff can introduce you to the tools and knowledge you need to effectively model your own 3D design and print it.
And while we are not a 3D printing service, we can recommend you to the 3D printing service in IT131. You can get pricing information and request a print from that lab at this link!